Customer satisfaction is our top priority. I also understand that purchasing furniture "sight unseen" can be scary which is why we offer a right of refusal policy on all delivered furniture.
I stand by the furniture I sell. I offer this because I believe that you will be more than satisfied with the quality of furniture I offer.
However, as with any return policy, there are terms and conditions. Instead of fine print, I'm going to be upfront and clear as day about them.
1) The furniture must be delivered, assembled and set up to keep the return policy effective. This is done to ensure that the furniture is still in good shape and assembled correctly.
Not valid on customer pick up options or in home drop off delivery options.
2) The delivery and set up fee is NON REFUNDABLE. If you received the delivery, assembly and set up option for free from a promo or special, you will be refunded the furniture amount minus $100, which is what the delivery fee would have been.
I use a third party company that handles all of my deliveries and they still need to be paid for doing their job.
3) Furniture must be refused at time of delivery. No exceptions. If you are concerned, please make sure you are there to inspect the product at the time of delivery.
4) We do not accept returns or exchanges on any special order items. Special order items are items that are not on our website and that we do not normally sell.
6) WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY DEALS PAID USING PROGRESSIVE LEASING. ALL PROGRESSIVE LEASING SALES ARE FINAL.
HOW IT WORKS
We will come over, deliver and set up the furniture. At that point you either accept the furniture or tell us to take it back. Again, the return needs to be made at the time of delivery. Once the furniture is left in your home, it is yours.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW PRIOR TO PURCHASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR RETURN POLICY.